Do you hate it when you are using your computer, and suddenly it says "Windows will restart in 5 minutes to update"?
Well, with Windows 10 anniversary edition, there's a way to stop that from happening!!!
For a beginner:
- Go into Windows settings The one in Start Menu, not Control Panel.
- Click "Update & security"
- Click "Change active hours".
- Set the active hours to a time when you are usually using the computer. I have my active hours set from 8 AM to 8 PM. Note that Windows requires that active hours are between 1 and 12 hours.
- Click "Save" and you are done! Windows will now update when you are not using your computer and if the time is outside your active hours.
If you want to control your Windows updates even more, I will make an advanced guide. Hope you find this helpful!